Certain products or types of break will allow you the opportunity to pay a deposit if you are making a booking outside 12 weeks of travel. If a deposit is applicable you will be offered to select this option when you visit the payment page. Any balance must be paid 12 weeks before travel and you will be contacted by one of our team to complete the payment at that time. Please note, if you decide to cancel your booking any deposit paid will not be refunded.
Articles in this section
- What if I need special facilities on the train?
- Do I pay a booking fee for rail breaks?
- What age is classed as a child and how much do I pay for a child’s rail ticket?
- What if I need to change my rail break reservation?
- Am I required to travel on the train upon which I have a reservation?
- Can I break my train journey?
- My rail tickets have the same outbound and inbound date on them. Is this correct?
- My rail tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my rail tickets?
- Can I make amendments to the seat numbers booked for my party?