Certain products or types of break will allow you the opportunity to pay a deposit if you are making a booking outside 12 weeks of travel. If a deposit is applicable you will be offered to select this option when you visit the payment page. Any balance must be paid 12 weeks before travel and you will be contacted by one of our team to complete the payment at that time. Please note, if you decide to cancel your booking any deposit paid will not be refunded.
Articles in this section
- I can’t find any availability for the date I want to go to the attraction, what can I do?
- Do I pay a booking fee for attraction breaks?
- What age is classed as a child?
- What if I need to change my attraction break reservation?
- My attraction tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my attraction tickets?
- Can I buy attraction tickets on their own?
- What’s included in the price of an attraction break?
- What confirmation will I receive after making my attraction booking?
- How do I book an attraction break?