Your confirmation will detail how to obtain your theatre tickets. In most cases your tickets must be printed at home before you start your break and take these with you to the theatre. There are occasions when your tickets will be collected at the theatre box office or posted to you from our office. This will be explained in your confirmation email.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my theatre show is cancelled?
- I can't choose the ticket price I want, why is this?
- What age is classed as a child?
- My theatre tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my theatre tickets?
- Can I buy theatre tickets on their own?
- What’s included in the price of a theatre break?
- What confirmation will I receive after making my theatre break booking?
- How do I book a theatre break?
- Can I pay a deposit for my break?