Your confirmation email will explain if have you to collect your rail tickets from the train station and how to do this or if your ticket will be posted to you from our offices.
Articles in this section
- What if I need special facilities on the train?
- Do I pay a booking fee for rail breaks?
- What age is classed as a child and how much do I pay for a child’s rail ticket?
- What if I need to change my rail break reservation?
- Am I required to travel on the train upon which I have a reservation?
- Can I break my train journey?
- My rail tickets have the same outbound and inbound date on them. Is this correct?
- My rail tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my rail tickets?
- Can I make amendments to the seat numbers booked for my party?