Most theatres will allow young children, over 5's, as long as the parent is confident that the child will be attentive to the performance and not cause a distraction. Some shows do have a recommended age which can be found with the theatre description. Please note: theatres do not allow babes in arms and accompanying adults will be asked to remove noisy infants.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my theatre show is cancelled?
- I can't choose the ticket price I want, why is this?
- What age is classed as a child?
- My theatre tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my theatre tickets?
- Can I buy theatre tickets on their own?
- What’s included in the price of a theatre break?
- What confirmation will I receive after making my theatre break booking?
- How do I book a theatre break?
- Can I pay a deposit for my break?