The majority of theatre tickets we sell have a print at home facility, the link to this will be sent on your booking confirmation. There are occasions when your tickets will be collected at the theatre box office. For some shows we will post your theatre tickets to you, in some cases theatre shows do not release their tickets until 7 days prior to travel. In this instance you will be notified either at the time of booking or with a clearly marked invoice stating tickets to follow.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my theatre show is cancelled?
- I can't choose the ticket price I want, why is this?
- What age is classed as a child?
- My theatre tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my theatre tickets?
- Can I buy theatre tickets on their own?
- What’s included in the price of a theatre break?
- What confirmation will I receive after making my theatre break booking?
- How do I book a theatre break?
- Can I pay a deposit for my break?