Yes. Some of the rail tickets issued by Virgin Escapes are open tickets which are valid from the original start date of your journey and are valid for return journeys up to 28 days later, unless otherwise stated. We advise all clients to check all travel restrictions and times before you travel, this information is be included with your train tickets.
Articles in this section
- What if I need special facilities on the train?
- Do I pay a booking fee for rail breaks?
- What age is classed as a child and how much do I pay for a child’s rail ticket?
- What if I need to change my rail break reservation?
- Am I required to travel on the train upon which I have a reservation?
- Can I break my train journey?
- My rail tickets have the same outbound and inbound date on them. Is this correct?
- My rail tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my rail tickets?
- Can I make amendments to the seat numbers booked for my party?