Some rail tickets we offer require printing at the station, your documentation will tell you if this is the case. Other tickets will be posted to you, if you haven't received your rail tickets 7 days before you travel please contact our team by completing our online form here quoting your reference number.
Articles in this section
- What if I need special facilities on the train?
- Do I pay a booking fee for rail breaks?
- What age is classed as a child and how much do I pay for a child’s rail ticket?
- What if I need to change my rail break reservation?
- Am I required to travel on the train upon which I have a reservation?
- Can I break my train journey?
- My rail tickets have the same outbound and inbound date on them. Is this correct?
- My rail tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my rail tickets?
- Can I make amendments to the seat numbers booked for my party?