Children aged 1 and under are classed as an infant and are not charged, however, as such, they will not be allocated a bed. If a bed is required for the infant select age 2. Some hotels count infants as part of room occupancy or do not provide cots. If you are having difficulty making a booking that includes an infant please call Reservations on +44 333 300 2200 (calls charged at standard rates).
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay to park my car?
- What's included in breakfast?
- What time is last orders in the hotel restaurant?
- What can I expect for dinner when it is included in the price?
- What if I am arriving late at the hotel?
- What time can I check in and out of my hotel?
- What if I need special facilities during my stay?
- What facilities are available at the hotel?
- I can’t find any availability for the date I want to go, what can I do?
- Do I pay a booking fee for hotel breaks?