Normally children are free if sharing with 2 adults. There are some exceptions to this and these will show in the price when you make your room selection and move on to the pricing page. Meals are not included for 'Free' children and these must be paid for at the accommodation. Please take careful note of the child age that applies to each accommodation as child ages can vary. The hotel's have the right to request evidence of child ages on arrival.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay to park my car?
- What's included in breakfast?
- What time is last orders in the hotel restaurant?
- What can I expect for dinner when it is included in the price?
- What if I am arriving late at the hotel?
- What time can I check in and out of my hotel?
- What if I need special facilities during my stay?
- What facilities are available at the hotel?
- I can’t find any availability for the date I want to go, what can I do?
- Do I pay a booking fee for hotel breaks?