Rates for single occupancy tend to reflect rates that accommodation providers consider competitive. They often do not relate to the price that 2 people would pay to share a room. Please note, particularly in the UK, that most hotels will allocate a single room with a single bed although some do allocate larger rooms for the same rate.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay to park my car?
- What's included in breakfast?
- What time is last orders in the hotel restaurant?
- What can I expect for dinner when it is included in the price?
- What if I am arriving late at the hotel?
- What time can I check in and out of my hotel?
- What if I need special facilities during my stay?
- What facilities are available at the hotel?
- I can’t find any availability for the date I want to go, what can I do?
- Do I pay a booking fee for hotel breaks?