Most hotels offer single, double (i.e. 1 double bed) and twin (2 single beds) bedrooms. Family rooms for three or four are generally available and these are normally either twin or double rooms with extra child or sofa beds. It is rare for hotels to offer rooms to accommodate either 3 or 4 adults. Apartment descriptions are given against each individual entry. Wheelchair and accessible rooms and rooms with infants are always on a request basis and cannot be guaranteed when booking online. If you require an adapted room or one with a cot call our Reservations Team on +44 333 300 2200 (calls charged at standard rates) to make your booking.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay to park my car?
- What's included in breakfast?
- What time is last orders in the hotel restaurant?
- What can I expect for dinner when it is included in the price?
- What if I am arriving late at the hotel?
- What time can I check in and out of my hotel?
- What if I need special facilities during my stay?
- What facilities are available at the hotel?
- I can’t find any availability for the date I want to go, what can I do?
- Do I pay a booking fee for hotel breaks?