Virgin Trains Escapes star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations. They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 3 star - hotels with a limited range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels offering a wider range of facilities.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay to park my car?
- What's included in breakfast?
- What time is last orders in the hotel restaurant?
- What can I expect for dinner when it is included in the price?
- What if I am arriving late at the hotel?
- What time can I check in and out of my hotel?
- What if I need special facilities during my stay?
- What facilities are available at the hotel?
- I can’t find any availability for the date I want to go, what can I do?
- Do I pay a booking fee for hotel breaks?