To make an attraction break on the website, go to the attraction breaks page. From this page, if you know where you want to go you can either select the attraction using the search form or on-page promotions. Alternatively, if you don’t know where you want to go, but have a specific location in mind, you can use the map to select a location and see what attractions are available. From the attraction details page, choose the date you want to visit the attraction and on the next page enter your hotel search criteria and search for attraction + hotel packages. Virgin Trains Escapes is powered by Super Break and some of your documentation and tickets may make reference to Super Break.
Articles in this section
- I can’t find any availability for the date I want to go to the attraction, what can I do?
- Do I pay a booking fee for attraction breaks?
- What age is classed as a child?
- What if I need to change my attraction break reservation?
- My attraction tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my attraction tickets?
- Can I buy attraction tickets on their own?
- What’s included in the price of an attraction break?
- What confirmation will I receive after making my attraction booking?
- How do I book an attraction break?