Most attraction tickets are in the form of a PDF document which is included in your email booking confirmation, these must be printed and taken with you to gain entrance to the attraction. Some attractions require pre-booking, so please check the instruction on your attraction voucher. Your confirmation email will include information on how you will receive your tickets, some attraction tickets will be forwarded by post rather than by email.
Articles in this section
- I can’t find any availability for the date I want to go to the attraction, what can I do?
- Do I pay a booking fee for attraction breaks?
- What age is classed as a child?
- What if I need to change my attraction break reservation?
- My attraction tickets haven’t arrived, what do I do?
- When will I get my attraction tickets?
- Can I buy attraction tickets on their own?
- What’s included in the price of an attraction break?
- What confirmation will I receive after making my attraction booking?
- How do I book an attraction break?